About SMARTLUCK, INC
Lottery Expert Gail Howard was the pioneer of scientific lottery strategy in the USA, internationally recognized as the creator of the most successful lottery systems used in the world. She founded Smart Luck and ran the company for 33 years. Having lead an amazing life of 80 years, she sadly passed away in October, 2015.
She left the company to her trusted employees who had worked for her, developing software, managing the website, accepting and processing orders, and providing customer support since the 1980's. Smartluck, Inc. is a small, family business, and we are running the company according to Gail Howard's wishes so that her legacy may live on. We appreciate your continued support.
Smart Luck is America's Top Source for Lottery Strategy
Since Smart Luck lottery systems were created, we have turned thousands of lottery losers into winners and made hundreds of people rich. Smart Luck systems are the ONLY lottery systems that have been credited with winning dozens of first prize lottery lotto jackpots. To date, 107 documented first prize lotto jackpot winners have won a combined total of $101,832,154 with our lottery wheels and lotto number selection strategies.
Documentation consists of more than 400 pages of letters from Smart Luck's lotto jackpot winners, copies of their jackpot winning tickets, checks and/or congratulatory letters from the lottery, lottery press releases, and newspaper articles.
Our remarkable track record in helping people win big money in lotto has led to appearances on hundreds of radio and TV shows, including The Today Show and Good Morning America. Or you may have seen Gail's half hour Lottery Busters infomercial that aired every day for over a year on cable TV.
Gail Howard and her systems have been featured or quoted in articles in many major magazines and newspapers, including Newsweek, U.S. News & World Report, Playboy, Real Simple, Family Circle, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, New York Newsday, New York Daily News, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Houston Chronicle, Chicago Sun Times, Shanghai Evening Post, and many more.
Gail Howard's Lottery Publications and Accomplishments
- Gail Howard wrote lotto articles for many national magazines, including Family Circle.
- Gail Howard was Lottery Editor of Gambling Times magazine from November 1984 through April 1987.
- Gail Howard wrote and published Lottery Advantage1 a 32-page monthly publication, with editions in New York/New Jersey and Canada, from May 1985 through January 1990.
- Gail Howard wrote Lottery Buster, an eight-page monthly newsletter, from June 1986 through January 1988.
- Gail Howard wrote a weekly lottery column for 33 years for New York Lotto News.
- Gail Howard's Special Report: State Lotteries: How to Get In It and How to Win It1 (first edition published in 1985), was sold in major magazines and newspapers, and also on Gail Howard's 30-minute Lottery Buster television infomercials. More than two million copies of her Special Report were sold by mail.
Gail Howard's lottery books are sold all over the world
- Lottery Master Guide
- Lotto Winning Wheels for Powerball & MEGA Millions
- Lotto How to Wheel a Fortune
- Lotto Wheel Five to Win
- Lottery Winning Systems
- Lottery Winning Strategies: & 70 Percent Win Formula
- Strategies for Attracting Luck
- Gail Howard's Encyclopedia of Winning Lottery Numbers1
- Gail Howard's Winning Lottery Strategies1
- Special Report: "State Lotteries: How to Get In It and How to Win It"1
Born for Adventure: Gail Howard As World Traveler
Gail Howard As Financial Expert
For nine years after completing her world travels, Gail was a highly successful stock broker, then a commodity futures trader and licensed Commodities Trading Advisor. She used her Wall Street skills, and her fascination with games of chance, to focus on creating winning lottery systems - with amazing winning results!
In 1986, Gail Howard won national recognition for her accuracy in predicting two weeks in advance the closing prices of seven different commodity futures contracts. In 1987, she placed 11th in the world in the prestigious Commodity Perspectives Chartist of the Year contest for her accurate predictions. Commodity Perspective was owned then by Knight Ridder Financial Publishing.
- Gail Howard founded Smart Luck in 1982
- America’s most credible lottery authority for 33 years
- Author of the #1 best-selling lottery book, Lottery Master Guide
- Featured in hundreds of newspapers, magazines, and radio and tv shows.