About SMARTLUCK, INC
Lottery Expert Gail Howard is internationally recognized as the creator of the most successful lottery systems used in the world today. Gail's Smart Luck systems are the ONLY lottery systems that have been credited with winning dozens of first prize lottery lotto jackpots. To date, 107 documented first prize lotto jackpot winners have won a combined total of $101,832,154 with her lottery wheels and lotto number selection strategies.
Documentation consists of more than 400 pages of letters from Smart Luck's lotto jackpot winners, copies of their jackpot winning tickets, checks and/or congratulatory letters from the lottery, lottery press releases, and newspaper articles.
Gail Howard: America's Most Credible Lottery Authority for 32 Years
Gail Howard was America's original lottery expert — the pioneer of scientific lottery strategy in the USA. Since she created her lottery systems in 1982, we have turned thousands of lottery losers into winners and made hundreds of people rich.
Gail's remarkable track record in helping people win big money in lotto has led to appearances on hundreds of radio and TV shows, including The Today Show and Good Morning America. Or you may have seen Gail's half hour Lottery Busters infomercial that aired every day for over a year on cable TV.
Gail Howard and her systems have been featured or quoted in articles in many major magazines and newspapers, including Newsweek, U.S. News & World Report, Playboy, Real Simple, Family Circle, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, New York Newsday, New York Daily News, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Houston Chronicle, Chicago Sun Times, Shanghai Evening Post, and many more.
Gail Howard As World Traveler
Earlier in her fascinating career, Gail traveled the world for 12 years globetrotting in 130 countries. Read more about Gail Howard's travels.
Gail Howard wrote a 2-volume memoir about her travels.
Born for Adventure: The World of the Sixties was My Stage (Volume 1)
Born For Adventure: World Travel Danger and Romance in the Sixties (Volume 2)
Gail Howard As Financial Expert
For nine years after completing her world travels, Gail was a highly successful stock broker, then a commodity futures trader and licensed Commodities Trading Advisor. Gail has used her Wall Street skills, and her fascination with games of chance, to focus on creating winning lottery systems - with amazing winning results!
In 1986, she won national recognition for her accuracy in predicting two weeks in advance the closing prices of seven different commodity futures contracts. In 1987, she placed 11th in the world in the prestigious Commodity Perspectives Chartist of the Year contest for her accurate predictions. Commodity Perspective was owned then by Knight Ridder Financial Publishing.
Gail Howard As Lottery Expert
- Gail Howard wrote lotto articles for many national magazines, including Family Circle.
- Gail Howard was Lottery Editor of Gambling Times magazine from November 1984 through April 1987.
- Gail Howard wrote and published Lottery Advantage1 a 32-page monthly publication, with editions in New York/New Jersey and Canada, from May 1985 through January 1990.
- Gail Howard wrote Lottery Buster, an eight-page monthly newsletter, from June 1986 through January 1988. (The paid circulation grew to 500,000 during the time she was writing it.)
- Gail Howard wrote a weekly lottery column for 32 years for New York Lotto News.
- Gail Howard's Special Report: State Lotteries: How to Get In It and How to Win It1 (first edition published in 1985), was sold through full page display ads in major magazines and newspapers, and also on Gail Howard's 30-minute Lottery Buster television infomercials. More than two million copies of her Special Report were sold by mail.
- Gail Howard's lottery books are sold all over the world.
Lotto Books by Gail Howard include:
Lotto Winning Wheels for Powerball & MEGA Millions
Lotto How to Wheel a Fortune
Lotto Wheel Five to Win
Lottery Winning Systems
Gail Howard's Encyclopedia of Winning Lottery Numbers2
Gail Howard's Winning Lottery Strategies2
Special Report: "State Lotteries: How to Get In It and How to Win It"2
Notes1 Out-of-print and no longer available. Lottery Master Guide is the current lotto strategy book.