North Carolina Cash 5 Double Play Addition
In April of 2021, North Carolina Cash 5 started a second draw per day, the Double Play drawing. We are now marking these drawings with a D for Double Play in the Ball Set/Rotation setting of our Advantage Gold software history file.
Some customers prefer to use all of the history in one file, and others would prefer to see their charts without the Double Play drawings (or with only Double Play). This is simple to do with just one history file.
Advantage Gold Chart O – History View Filters
If you want to exclude Double Play results from your lotto number selection strategy charts, use Chart O –
History View Filters.
- Open Advantage Gold software
- Select North Carolina Cash 5
- Go to Chart O (by typing the O key, or using the Pick Chart dropdown menu)
- Click the button/title for  BallSet/Rotation
- Check the checkbox for “none” to exclude daily results or “D” to use only those results
- Click “Apply”
- Click “Done”
Unfortunately Advantage Plus doesn’t see the “none” ballset and so it can’t be selected. We recommend upgrading to Advantage Gold if you have not done so yet, there are many new features that the old program does not do.
The only way for Advantage Plus users to deal with this is to use Advantage Gold to first filter the file, then save-as and add another letter, like n or x to the filename. If you want the drawings sorted as well, do the following:
In Advantage Gold:
- On main history window, right click and make sure “Show drawings sorted is checked”
- Then type letter “o” , the letter, not number zero.
- Then click 8, Ballsets/Rotations.
- Check “none box”
- Click Apply
- Click done
- Then for Advantage Plus, click File, then SAVE AS, when the filename comes up, make it pb0569n.slh or something like that.
Advantage Plus can read that file, but you will have to type in the new drawings yourself because it’s not the same as our file.
See more about using Chart O in our FAQ page here.